Tuesday 17 October 2017

Sashiko courses - now all running...


All my current sashiko courses - Stockton-on-Tees (in the photos), Edinburgh and Perth - are now running.  Stockton and Perth have had their second session and Edinburgh's second day is on Saturday.  There are still a couple of places available at both Edinburgh and Perth, and at this point you could catch up.


I've been meeting up with the sashiko continuation group set up by members of the first Edinburgh course too. These are Sam and Pamela's samplers from the first course.



This is all keeping me pretty busy!

Glyn has had to do a lot of work in the window alcove (see my earlier post for more photos).  Gaps have been filled, extra bricks added and the outer wall repointed.  This is how it looked a few days ago...




.... and how it looked after demolishing the cupboard!  I'm looking forward to my 1871 Singer treadle sewing machine having a proper home at last.


No comments: